Ladies, are you struggling with weight loss and feeling unmotivated? Hate the idea of spending hours in the gym torturing yourself with exercise? Try this simple 4 exercise home flat belly routine that will burn off tummy fat and motivate you with your weight loss goals!
There’s a simple trick that is guaranteed to work for weight loss.
What is it? Start moving! Get off your butt and go do something.
If you like to take walks, go for a walk. Gardening is great exercise. Vacuum the stairs, clean the windows, mow the lawn, shovel the driveway. Do you get the picture? It really doesn’t matter what you do, just get your body in motion.
Obviously, some of those things I just mentioned aren’t a bundle of fun – at least to most of us. But whether we are cleaning the house or playing mini golf, we are burning calories. Calories we are not burning while sitting watching TV.
However, if you want a more effective workout to follow the routine we’ve put together below. Follow the workout each day for a week and you’ll see the results.
So, crank some tunes and get ready!
1. Alternating Heel Touches
- Get in the starting position by laying down on your back. Bend your knees at a 90-degree angle and keep your feet flat on the ground shoulder-width apart. Keep your arms by your side.
- Next, while exhaling, crunch up slightly and shift your torso to the right while touching your right heel. Hold the position for 3 seconds, inhale and return to the starting position.
- Do the same step but shift your torso left and touch your left heel. Hold the position for 3 seconds, inhale and return to the starting position.
- Do 15 repetitions for each side and then rest for 45 seconds. Repeat this 3 times then move to the next exercise.
2. Short Crunches
- Lay on your back, bend your knees and move your feet up close to your butt. Place your hands behind your head.
- Inhale first, then exhale while lifting your shoulders 30 degrees off the mat. Imagine bringing your belly button to your spine. Slowly lower your shoulders back to the floor.
- Repeat this for 15 repetitions, rest for 45 seconds and repeat 3 times.
3. Leg Raises
- Get into the starting position by laying on your back in a relaxed position with your legs straight and your arms by your side.
- Keep your legs straight and raise them to a 45-degree angle while contracting your core and exhaling.
- Once your core is fully contracted and your legs are 45 degrees, slowly lower your legs back to the starting position.
- Do 15 repetitions, rest for 45 seconds and repeat 3 times.
4. Full Crunches
- Lie flat on your back with your knees bent.
- Place your hands behind your head with elbows pointing outwards.
- Support your neck with your hands.
- Keep your neck in a straight line with your spine.
- Flex your waist to raise the upper torso from the mat.
- Lower yourself until the back of your shoulders touches the mat.
- Do 15 repetitions, wait 45 seconds and repeat 3 times.
A Simple Weight Loss Plan
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone. There is a little-known diet plan called the Flat Belly Fix which will teach you these things. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.Women who have followed the Flat Belly Fix reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in the Flat Belly Fix are all backed by science.The Flat Belly Fix is the only 21-day rapid weight loss system that allows women to lose an average of 1 lb a day for 21 days—without feeling hungry or deprived!Check out this video on the Flat Belly Fix now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and get to your ideal weight in 21 days.