Creamy, delicious and a massive fat bomb, this soup is going to have you powering through your day with the strength of champions.
We’ve combined sharp, cheddar cheese with bacon in an easy-to-make soup.
Keto Bacon and Cheddar Soup
- 8 slices Bacon
- 1 medium Onion finely-chipped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar shredder
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 cup Cream
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Grass-fed Butter
- Cook bacon according to package directions, crumble, set aside and pour three tablespoons of bacon fat into a soup pot.
- Add butter to the pot and place over medium heat, add onion and sauté until soft, add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add salt and coconut flour and mix.
- Stir in milk, cream and stock, bring to a boil while stirring, reduce heat.
- Stir in shredded cheese until melted, remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and enjoy.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.