Here we pair fatty sirloin with nutrient-dense broccoli and a hint of ginger for a kick.
This delicious recipe will get you the fat content you need while also ensuring you’re getting your body good greens.
Keto Broccoli Beef Stir-Fry
- 12 oz Sirloin Beef
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets
- 1 Onion sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic sliced
- 1 tbsp Ginger chopped
- 4 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Combine 3 tbsp coconut aminos, 2 tbsp coconut oil, ginger and tsp of black pepper in a bowl for your marinade.
- Slice sirloin against the grain into very thin slices and marinate in the marinade for 30 minutes.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a wok/skillet over medium heat, add onion, garlic, sauté for a minute.
- Add broccoli tbsp coconut aminos and sauté for five minutes, remove from skillet.
- Add a little more oil and add steak, stir-fry for three minutes.
- Add broccoli mixture back into the skillet and mix.
- Divide your sauté into two containers.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.