Chicken breast alone is high in protein but low in fat, but it is a very versatile protein that is easy and quick to cook so we definitely want to include it in our schedule.
Here we’ve paired the chicken breast with fatty avocadoes to get the fat the macro balance we need.
Keto Chicken and Avocado Soup
- 12 oz Chicken Breast cubed
- 4 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 1/2 Avocados
- 1 Lime juiced
- 1 medium Onion finely chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 large Tomato chopped
- 4 tbsp Grass-fed Butter
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Mexican Seasoning
- Heat butter in a soup pot over medium heat, add onion, sauté, until soft, add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with a teaspoon of salt and black pepper, add to pot and brown.
- Add stock, seasoning, tomato and lime juice, cover and cook over low for 20 minutes.
- Add half a smash avocado per serving when ready to eat.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.