Chicken Caesar salad is a classic favorite, diet or no diet.
The creamy dressing, crispy lettuce and yummy chicken are a great flavor combo and require super simple preparation and assembly.
Keto Chicken Caesar Salad
- 4 Chicken Thighs
- 4 cups Romaine Lettuce chopped
- Caesar Dressing
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Sprinkle chicken with a teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- Place 4 tablespoons of coconut oil in a deep frying pan over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook approximately 10 minutes per side or until no longer pink inside, remove from heat.
- Divide thighs into two containers and divide lettuce into two separate containers, sprinkle with Parmesan.
- When ready to eat, toss lettuce with Caesar dressing and serve chicken thighs over top.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.