These Garlic Chicken Zoodles are made with healthy, low-carb spiralized zucchini noodles instead of standard noodles.
Fragrant, flavorful and super easy to make in just 20 minutes.
Keto Garlic Chicken Zoodles (Zucchini Noodles)
- 12 oz Chicken Breast
- 4 Zucchinis
- 1 medium Onion finely chopped
- 5 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Wash zucchini and remove ends, then using a spiralizer or a vegetable peeler, turn your zucchini into noodles and cook in boiling, salted water for 5 minutes.
- Slice chicken into 1” thick strips.
- Place olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper and add to pan and brown.
- Add coconut milk, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Place dish in three containers and refrigerate.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.