This is such a simple and delicious breakfast to make, and one you really can’t get tired of eating.
And although it is simple with just a few ingredients, you’re going to find the combination of heart-healthy fats in avocado along with nutrient-dense eggs is going to keep you super-satiated throughout your morning.
Keto Eggs over Smashed Avocado
- 2 Eggs organic, free-range
- 1 Avocado ripe
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Smash your avocado in a bowl.
- Drizzle with lime and half tsp salt and black pepper, mix.
- Fry or boil your eggs as you like and place on top of smashed avocado.
- Add salt black pepper to taste.
- Brew your favorite coffee as you normally would.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.