Salmon is one of the best fish options for a Ketogenic diet.
Although fish overall is healthy, not all fish are fatty.
Salmon is one of the fattiest fish and this fat isn’t any old fat.
Salmon contains Omega-3 fatty acids which are great for your health, they:
- Fight Depression and Anxiety.
- Can Improve Eye Health.
- Can Promote Brain Health During Pregnancy and Early Life.
- Can Improve Risk Factors for Heart Disease.
Keto Smoked Salmon Wraps
- 12 oz Smoked Salmon
- 6 tbsp Full-fat Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Arugula
- 6 Bib Lettuce Leaves
- Salt & Black Pepper
- To assemble, lay a Bib lettuce leaf flat, spread with a tbsp cream cheese.
- Top with 2 oz smoked salmon, sprinkle some arugula and a pinch of salt and black pepper and roll-up.
- You can assemble your ingredients in containers ahead of time so you can just grab and go.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.