Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Parsley finely chopped
- 2 small Onions finely chopped
- 4 Zucchinis
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 2 cups Tomato Puree
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and brush a baking pan ith olive oil.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl, add ground beef, parsley, 1 onion, 4 cloves garlic, 1/2 tsp black pepper, salt and mix.
- Roll into 1-1/2” balls and place on baking pan.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- In a pot place 4 tbsp olive oil over medium heat, add remaining garlic, onions and cook for a minute, add puree, a tsp,, salt, black pepper and bring to boil, add meatballs when done.
- Spiralize noodles and cook for 2 mins in boiling water and enjoy with meatballs.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.