Classic tacos get a little twist here to make them Keto-friendly.
We’ve tossed the carb-heavy taco shells and are using large Bib lettuce leaves instead.
And really the filling is the most important part and it is super delicious.
Keto Spicy Tacos
- 1 lb Grass-fed Beef
- 1 medium Onion finely-chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Mexican Spice Seasoning
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheese
- 3 tbsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bib Lettuce
- Place olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Add ground beef, salt, Mexican seasoning and brown beef, remove from heat.
- Get out your food containers for the week. Place ground beef in 4 containers, top with salsa and cheese. In separate containers place three Bib lettuce leaves for each day.
- To eat, heat up filling and dollop into the center of lettuce leaves.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.