There is nothing quite as satisfying as crispy peppers paired with a buttery steak.
You get a satisfying delicious low-carb, full-fat and protein meal.
This recipe is super easy to make on those weeknights and looks rather gourmet.
Steak and Peppers Skillet
- 12 oz Sirloin Steak
- 2 Green Bell Peppers sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 large Onion sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic chopped
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pat steak dry, slice against the grain in 1” thick strips and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2” tsp black pepper.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil and 2 tbsp butter in a skillet over medium, add steak and saute for approximately 5 minutes for medium.
- Remove steak from the skillet, add remaining butter, onion, garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add bell peppers and saute for two minutes, return the steak to the pan and saute together for 30 seconds.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.