Simple, juicy, filling steak is paired with sweet potato for an amazing meal that will leave you happy and well-fed.
Sirloin is a nice fatty cut of meat that is easy and quick to cook and enjoy.
Keto Steak and Sweet Potato
- 15 oz Sirloin Steak
- 2 cloves Garlic grated
- 2 small Sweet Potatoes
- 6 tbsp Butter
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, brush a pan with olive oil, slice the sweet potato into 1/2” thick discs sprinkle with salt, place on baking pan and sprinkle some oil on top and bake for 25 minutes.
- Melt butter in a small pan, add garlic and cook for a minute, set aside.
- Pat steak dry, and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2” tsp black pepper.
- Heat 2-4 tbsp olive oil over medium heat add steak, cook for three minutes and turn over and cook another three minutes for medium-rare.
- Slice steak into bites and place in containers with sweet potatoes with garlic butter drizzled atop.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.