This keto sweet and sour beef recipe is one of my favorites.
A delicious, low-carb take on the delicious Chinese dish, it will quickly become a favorite in your house!
Keto Sweet and Sour Wraps
- 12 oz Sirloin Steak
- 2 Green Bell Peppers sliced
- 1 large White Onion sliced
- 3 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 3 tbsp Ketchup
- 3 tbsp Vinegar
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Bib Lettuce Leaves
- Combine aminos, vinegar, ketchup and set aside.
- Slice steak against the grain into 1” thick strips and sprinkle with half a tsp salt and half a tsp black pepper.
- Heat three tbsp olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add beef and saute for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add onion, bell peppers and saute for an extra 2 minutes, add sauce and mix.
- Divide filling into three containers and pack up two lettuce leaves per container, when ready to eat, scoop filling into lettuce and roll-up.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.