This miraculous essential oil can tighten skin, clear wrinkles, reduce saggy skin and make scars vanish. The benefits of geranium are amazing and it is a natural safe tool that will improve your skin and health.
Geranium oil has a number of health benefits which is why it is one of the more popular oils used in aromatherapy. This oil has a lovely, sweet smell and can be used to improve your health mentally, physically and emotionally. In this article I’ll cover the benefits of geranium oil for anti-aging and much more!
Did you know that geranium oil is well known to Egyptians for its ability to promote radiant, glowing and beautiful skin? Today it is known for a wide number of additional benefits such as its ability to treat anxiety, hormonal imbalances, inflammation and acne.
Geranium oil has a number of therapeutic properties that make it great for treating skin issues such as acne, eczema, dermatitis, oily skin or any other inflammation-related dermatological issues. Let’s look at some of the anti-aging benefits!
Anti-Aging Benefits of Geranium Oil
Tightens skin, reduces wrinkles and sagging
Geranium oil is a natural astringent which causes the contraction of body tissues most prominently in the skin. Because of this, geranium essential oil reduces skin from sagging and tightens the skin around our faces reducing wrinkles and premature aging. It is a common ingredient in anti-aging cosmetics because of these benefits.
Reduces scarring and stretchmarks
People spend a fortune on cosmetics marketed to reduce scaring from skin-related problems such as acne, surgeries and stretchmarks. Often these products leave us with less than desired results too which can be quite depressing.
Geranium oil is a strong cicatrisant which helps the formation of scar tissue by promoting blood circulation and melanin distribution. Scars and marks on the skin can be greatly diminished with the use of geranium essential oil making it an inexpensive and more effective option to other cosmetics.
Geranium oil is a powerful tonic which can be used to tone skin and muscles to promote radiant, glowing skin and your overall appearance.
This oil naturally regulates hormones and enzymes in our bodies resulting in better overall function of our circulation, respiration, digestion and nervous systems.
Other Health Benefits of Geranium Oil
Geranium oil also offers a number of other health benefits that make it a safe and natural tool to address serious health issues. Improve your health and wellness with this truly miraculous oil, here are some of the benefits:
- Treatment for skin diseases such as acne and dermatitis
- Balances hormones and has a positive effect on PMS
- Treats depression, anxiety and anger issues
- Relieves stress and fatigue
- Improves mental function
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial
- Speeds up healing of wounds
- Reduces scarring
- Improves dental health
- Improves kidney health
- Reduces blood pressure
Geranium Essential Oil Recipes
Add 1-3 drops of geranium oil to your moisturizer and massage into your face twice per day. Continue this regimen for at least two weeks, you’ll notice that wrinkles begin to fade and become less prominent.
Add 4-6 drops of geranium oil with a tablespoon of olive oil or jojoba oil. Massage it all over your body, especially in areas with sagging skin before you take a bath.
Geranium Anti-Aging Serum
This serum is great for reducing wrinkles, fine lines and age spots.
- 3 drops geranium essential oil
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
- 3 drops sandalwood essential oil
- 3 drops rose essential oil
- 3 drops helichrysum essential oil
- 3 drops frankincense essential oil
- 3 tablespoons of carrier oil (I recommend coconut, sweet almond or jojoba)
- Place the carrier oil in a glass dropper bottle.
- Add the essential oils and then gently roll the bottle between your palms.
First, wash your face and used your toner. Next, shake the bottle and apply 2-3 drops of the serum to your fingers then massage into wrinkles and other problem areas for a few minutes. Finally, moisturize your face as usual. Use this serum twice per day with your normal face cleansing routine. After a few weeks you’ll notice an improvement.
Geranium Anti-Aging Facial Scrub
- 4 drops geranium essential oil
- 2 drops frankincense essential oil
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 tablespoon Manuka honey
- 2 tablespoon baking soda
- Mix the baking soda and honey together into a paste and then add and mix in the essential oils.
- Open your pores by adding a warm washcloth to your face for a minute or so.
- Apply the scrub mixture generously all over your face (make sure to avoid your eyes), then gently massage it in a circular motion for several minutes.
- Rinse your face thoroughly with warm water and gently pat dry with a clean washcloth.
Geranium Healing Skin Toner
To use this toner simply add it 5 drops to a cotton ball and pat gently on your face after cleansing.
- Make a cup of green tea by infusing a green tea teabag in hot water for 5 minutes and then allow the tea to cool.
- In a glass bottle add the green tea and essential oils, then roll the bottle between your palms to mix the oils and tea.
- Leave in a cool dry place overnight to allow the oils and tea infuse.
Other Essential Oil Blends
Geranium blends well with a number of other essential oils. Here’s a list that you can try your own blends with:
- Stretch Marks
- Carrot Seed
2018: The Year To Detox
Are you looking to make a change in 2018? The Red Tea Detox is a brand-new cleansing program that detoxifies the body and sheds pounds quickly and safely. It allows almost anyone to lose 14lbs in just 14 days.
This comprehensive book is broken down into three different sections:
Diet: This portion of The Red Tea Detox outlines the importance of detoxifying the body before weight loss efforts, why toxins can hold your metabolism back, and the overall benefits of a red tea cleansed system for both the body and mind. What’s more, it outlines in detail which energy-rich foods can help your burn fat faster than ever before.
Exercise: The exercise section is designed to complement the diet portion of The Red Tea Detox. It consists of a variety of supercharged exercises that will help melt body fat even faster. Coupled with the metabolism-boosting diet, these quick and effective routines have the potential to almost double the weight loss results.
Willpower, Motivation, and Mindset: This third section delves into some of the most common myths about willpower and how truly understanding the underlying realities of motivation can revolutionize your weight loss – and your life. It’s a vital part of this program and, for many, has helped them lose weight fast and keep it off for good.
These three elements combined create one of the most comprehensive and easy-to-use detoxification programs to date. People all over the world are already using it to lose weight quickly and easily while living a healthier and happier life along the way. Click here for more!