A delicious keto piccante salad wrap recipe for your low-carb diet.
This recipe is the perfect way to get extra fat into your keto diet and is great for anyone who loves the combination of tuna and mayo
Keto Piccante Tuna Lettuce Wrap
- 1 can Tuna in oil
- 1 tsp Siracha
- 1 tbsp Full-fat Mayonnaise
- 1 Green Onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Celery finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 bibs Lettuce Leaves
- Place tuna in a bowl.
- Add Siracha, green onion, celery, salt and black pepper.
- Mix ingredients and then add in mayonnaise and mix.
- Place Piccante tuna in a container.
- When you are ready to eat, place Bib lettuce leaves on a flat surface and scoop your Piccante tuna mixture into them, roll them up and crunch away.
- You can add some shredded cheese to this recipe if you so desire.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.