Cheesy eggs are the perfect combination to appease your tastebuds.
Additionally, powering yourself up with eggs and cheese in the morning ensures a balanced mode of energy for your morning, so much so that you might not even want any snacks.
Keto Cheesy Omelette
- 2 Eggs organic, free-range
- 1/2 cup Full-fat Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk with parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Heat up your coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat, pour in eggs, top with cheese and cook until cheese melts, fold one-half over the other so cheese is tucked inside and flip, cook another 30 seconds.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.